Sunday, September 7, 2008

Biking is my drug

I'd just like to say that biking is my new drug of choice. I'm starting to put way too much money into it, and even when I'm dead tired from work and exercise, all I want to do is go outside and take the bike for a ride.

Just in case anyone wants to know, I ride a Giant DS3. I forget the year, but its black with yellow trim and reminds me of a hornet. :) I'll post pictures later.

I'm currently kitting it out as a hybrid road bike because the Army hasn't given me my sign on bonus yet (It's only been 2 years now...), and I need to start training now on what I have. Its currently running with shocks stiffened as much as possible and treaded road tires. I can switch back to MTB riding when I need to, although having a second set of rims would make that quicker. Bar ends are on their way, for which I have an unconventional placement in mind for them...

No comments: