- Make sure I get there in one piece.
- 2.5 mile run
- 5.9 mile Mountain bike ride
- 2.5 mile run
Oh yeah, and 5. Free Pancakes afterwards! :D
I'm a little bummed that my debut into Multi-sport racing will be a day in which I perform at not quite 100% performance levels, as I'm still trying to recover from some tendon injuries in my legs. :( Thats what I get for pushing myself too hard!
Still, I'm pretty excited to be doing it! :D I'm extremely excited to be getting into a sport that requires multiple disciplines, potentials for long distance and determination, and technology of course! You really don't want to know how much money I already know I could drop on gear and hardware if I had the cash...
However, races make me really nervous. Its the competition. I'm more than capable and confident when competing against my own personal goals and challenges. Its when it involves other people, and being judged by someone else, that I start getting butterflies.
But I can do this, and it's going to be completely awesome, even if I do have to go at it feeling like I'm just going out for a jog! The fun and accomplishment of doing and finishing the event is winning enough.
To victory!

No comments:
Post a Comment