Slowly, slower than I'd like, my knee and ankle are getting better. I picked up a compression strap setup for my ankle, and its feeling much better, with only a tiny bit of pain if I do the pinch test on the Achilles tendon. My knee also still needs more rest and light workouts to get it in shape.
Oddly enough, probably because of the way having an injury on each leg makes it very hard to walk properly, my knees on both legs kind of hurt but in different locations. (Under the knee caps)
Well, I estimate myself at about 60% right now, and the next race is on October 4th for the Down and Dirty Duathlon in Lynn Woods. 2.5 mile trail run, 5.9 mile mountain bike ride, 2.5 mile trail run. Hopefully, I'll be back into race shape for that one, because I know I won't be when I get out of this race. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment